I have epilepsy and PTSD,and 4th of July in my area sounds like a war zone with illegal constant fireworks.Now, I like having fun as much as the next person,but illegal means "against the law" yet the officers would not come.

The second time I called the person who took my call admitted the firecrckers were illegal but "get us more funding and we would be able to patrol." This is sad. The kid next door to me is also sick and very disturbed by these these unrelenting illegal firecrackers not to mention puppies and babies. Yes, earplugs are available, but do not cut out this noise and illegal is illegal. The desk said "I'm too busy taking 911 calls to help you" and I thought to myself "yes and I will be the next one due to the seizures these thousands of unwelcome blasts" may cause.

These fireworks are startling, louder than M-80's hundreds of gunshots going off all at once.

Like a literal war zone.And the officer *admitted* they were illegal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Norwalk Sheriffs Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Norwalk Sheriffs Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Norwalk Sheriffs Station to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Norwalk Sheriffs Station?

Comments