Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The Norwalk Sheriff Station’s officer of the day on 10/2/2014 recognized my disability but was resolved to do violence against my rights under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other statures by denying me access to services. Acting under color of authority, he told me to my face he denied me service because I was disabled in front of several witnesses including my wife, another officer, and the surveillance cameras in the station lobby.

1) I request a public apology, from the officer of the day on 10/2/14, to the entire disabled community for denying me and other disabled citizens access to services.

2) I request the officer of the day apologize to the entire Norwalk Sheriff Station for casting their hard work in such a negative light by behaving child-like in front of the public.

3) I request a review of the video tape of the lobby 10/2/2014 from 9am to 10pm to access the behavior of the officer of the day in question. I believe an administrative review is in order.

Comments

As wound up as you are, you really should specify exactly what the problem was and what type of services were you denied.What do you mean acting under authority of color?

This happened on October 2, 2014 and you are just now getting around to whining about your problem.

If you have been sitting on your duff thinking about it that long, it can't be much of a problem.You are sounding like little kid, and therefore, you can't be legally married.